BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Only have two days left in my vacation.
Makes me sad that I just wasted it.
But liked the fact that I got to spend plenty of time with my guys.
Even more drama with Bio Bitch.
She walked away from step son once again.
Only thing diffrent about it this time is I wont be there to pick up the pieces.
Guess you can say after everything Ive been trew because of him. Hes not part of my life anymore.
The only person that can judge me is God.
Found the perfect Duplex in the town were moving to.
If only they could hold it till we get there.
I could actually see me living there... Is that sad?
I miss my momma and friends. Cant wait to see them.
Think I might go shopping tonight. Thinking about it. Need some more clothes. Clash of the gods comes out tomorrow. Really want to rent it for my last day of vacation.

0 comments: