BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Im Sorry

I know its been forever since Ive posted. But I have good reasoning. My brand new laptops harddrive crashed.... Yea it sucked. But its fixed and we finally have it back. Ok so maybe its been a week but still. Just kinda been vedging with the blogging. I have been reading everyones though.

Everything with the surgery is coming along. I did get approval and had a date but because of a miscomunication it is getting pushed off a couple months. Which is fine . But untill I actually have a set set date and everything Ill be keeping quiet about it . Dont want to jinxe it.

Summer is fastly approching . It seems like it was just last summer. The weather is beautiful. Dont think I could ask for it to be nicer . But since I work evenings I dont get to really enjoy it.

Step son will be back under our roof for a couple weeks this summer. It will be the first time weve been around him since he went to live with Bio Mom. And lets just say. This should be intresting. At BioMoms he pretty much runs things. Here. We still have the same rules. I dont see this going well. Ontop of the fact Hubby Bears father is taking step son to Disney while they have him for an entire month but didnt even bother to invite Lil to this. Things are already really tense regarding step son. But he is just a child and I wont be mad at him for my IN LAWS. It will still be intresting because dates are messing with everyone so we dont even know when were getting him.

Lil man is become more and more his own self. And even though theres times I just want (Key word :Want:) to hit him for being a smart ass. (Once again. I do not hit my children or any child)I couldnt love him anymore if I tried. Yesterday we drove by a amusement park thats by our house and he went "MOMMA DADDY LETS GO!" I was so proud. Even though it sucked to tell him not right now because its closed. The fact that he gets excited about that type of thing is such a great things to see.

Hubby bears still not working. Hes planning on going back to work next week for the mere fact we need money. But at least it wont kill his back even more to do this. I know we need the money but in a way Im so ready for us to get back to normal. And it will be nice to actually get the money from the accident. Even though it sucks for the reason were getting this.

Im still working hard. Just working on getting all the bills taken care of and trying my hardest to save up for the big move. 11 months to go..... Wow seems like this time is just flying by.

I found this on a fellow blogers blog and thought it would be fun. If you would like to read more of her blog. Take a stoll over to Choc drops . Its always a intresting read.

ABC's of me

A. AREA CODE: 484

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Tolets

D. DOG'S NAME: No dog

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" Drinkage

F. FAVORITE COLOR: I have a bunch

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver or white gold

H. HEIGHT: 5'4 1\2"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Absolutely none lol.

J. JOB: Mother, Wife, Friend, CSR, Daughter ...and the list goes on

K. KIDS: Lil man

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 br 2 bath HUGE living room.

M. MOM'S NAME:Momma

N. NICKNAME: Nikki , Shortie , Momma, Hunny , Angel, NEE NEE.

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Gah i dont even know

P. PET PEEVE: I have a couple

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?" Lion King

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty.

S. SIBLINGS: Older sister. Younger brother. And two younger sisters

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Since Hubby bears been home around 9 when hes not around 7

U. UNDERWEAR: Boy shorts

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Theres a couple

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Traffic

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: haha kidding me right ?

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Im a Helva cook.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Wolves and the Monkeys

0 comments: