BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mothers day!




Trew all the tears and smiles. One person has always been there for me. My momma. Weve had our diffrences but in the end it always brings us closer. She has raised me when no one else could. I know in the end even if we want to rip each others heads off one min well be going back hugging and crying enjoying every moment of each others company. She has not only been a great mother but an even greater friend. I cant picture my life without her and I know this sounds like a bunch of Rambling but I just wanted her to know how loved she is . Thank you for being a great mother and Nana to my lil ones.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL no wonder you were crying, having to look at my blue eyeshadow!
I love you too Nicole, I couldn't have asked for a better daughter than you. You've been my life for 23 years and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.