BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Grumbles

I have never been one for early mornings. And to me a early morning is anytime befor 9 am . And even that is still to early. I enjoy evenings and nights. Theres always more life to them then mornings. Granted my children love mornings. They are always very talkitive during the wee hours and All I seem to do is grumble my replys to what ever statement or awnser they do. I seriously think its time to get a coffee maker. Nice black or red one would go great in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cool, I couldn't live without mine!! http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/Coffee/index.aspx
Try that!

chocdrop said...

I have to admit that coffee does put me to sleep!!
I am a big tea person, but I have to cut back. I just like the quietness of the morning,shopping, the coolness of the weather, the dew on the grass.