BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blah... Arg... Huh?

Wow I feel like poopoo.... Hubby bears laying down in the bedroom with a massive migrane... Poor man.. Im sittin here surfin web and blogging feeling like I have a hang over... funny thing is I only had one drink last night . : Insert laughter here:. Work is great . Its only cooking at a firehall but its great. Think the only bad thing is its only part time and right now they dont know when there going to need me. I should really go clean right now for the BBQ tomorrow .... Not sure if its going to happen though. Parents might just get to see dirty house. Not like it would be the first time....

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hahahaha like I care if you have a dirty house~!
Hey, if you guys aren't feeling up to it, just let us know, we're okay with that and can do it another time....
Love, yo Mama