BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its the weekend and Ill cry if I want to ...

So yea. Seems Ive been a naughty girl and havnt writen anything for the past three days. Well I did write something.I just never got to post it on here yet . And now its kinda outdated so Im not sure if Ill be able to . I promise Ill catch you up soon. Maybe tomorrow if Im not toooo busy getting ready for next weekend. Right now Im just so tired that Im living off of this
Isnt it the greatest stuff in the world? Well to me anyways. Tonight theres a band in the bar that I work for . So Maybe , Just maybe . The music will drift into the kitchen and help keep me awake. Of course by the time they start well be cleaning. What a shame... if there good I might just stay and watch them . Oh the shame of working in a firehouse....

0 comments: